My dear Clients & Colleagues:
With the growing COVID-19 pandemic I wanted to expound on my services & how I AM HERE to continue to serve your Real Estate needs and be your go-to resource in offering knowledge and support while acting in accordance with all social distancing best practices laid out by the CDC.
The US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY has identified real estate professionals (agents, inspectors, appraisers, mortgage) as essential services and I am extremely serious in my commitment to conduct business within the guidelines.
• Virtual consultations for buyer & seller
• Virtual tours and/or preview showings for buyer exploration before physical visiting
• When touring homes in person, time spent in the home will be mindfully conscious of touching & closeness; discussions will take place outside of the home versus lingering
• “Safe Showing” plan implemented for my listings in coordination with co-operative agents
• Electronic document and signing services for all
I will continue to monitor, adhere and modify as necessary to work within guidelines set forth by our local, state, and national governments.
Let me know how I can assist you - we are all in this togther!!